Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My photo blog

In spite of my zeal to blog regularly, I end up averaging less than a post for a month. It's just not because I am lazy (which is definitely one of the reasons) but also because my thoughts vaporize by the time I sit front of the computer to type up something. I found something which does not require much thought but which is equally, if not more, interesting, A photo blog. I discovered this great website, www.eyefetch.com some 2-3 years ago and was dreaming to open my account there. Finally, I did and I started my own photo blog.

If you somehow miraculously land on this page, please visit my photo blog, http://kishankakarla.eyefetch.com and leave a comment.

I find it an interesting and engaging hobby. I hope I don't loose my interest. I need to buy the gear now. A camera and a pair of lens. Researched a bit on google and now I am stuck between Nikon D40 or Nikon D40X or Canon EOS Rebel.

Let's see how it goes...

2 comments:

swathi's said...

hey checked ur photoblog..nice pics...lookign fwd to see more from u :)

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Swiftly Find Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them @ Blazing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]