Friday, July 14, 2006

Celebration of mediocirty

http://indiafm.com/news/2006/07/13/7436/index.html

I just read this on india fm and I have to say that this foolishness cannot be expressed in words. How in the world can a movie which is nothing but a collection of all the cliches that you could imagine be an academic subject. May be this should be an academic subject because it's the closest one which has all the ingredients of a classic bollywood' s trash.

It just breaks my heart to see this movie succeed. May god save Indian cinema.

1 comment:

kari_the_sin said...

Should i say Shocking or Amazing! I dont know.
I did not expect this to happen.
It is not so good. It is a typical indian masala movie.
Hey are the harvard people mocking at india cinema?
What is so good about the movie that they are going to have a case study done?
God really has to save indian cinema.