Monday, June 26, 2006

Wierd and beautiful

I did not understand what this movie was all about but I can say without a doubt there is something in this movie which connects us with some remote and weird feelings that everyone of us feels at some points in our lives. The surprising factor for me was that the movie was written and directed by the leading lady in the movie, Miranda July. There is something that is mystic, strange and amazing about this woman which made me crazy enough to spend a few hours on googling about her.

Read Roger Ebert’s review on this movie if the movie sounds any interesting to you at:
http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050623/REVIEWS/50524002/1023

Miranda July’s blog can be reached at the following link.
http://meandyou.typepad.com/

P.S:

Thanks to twisted_dna for mentioning this.
The name of the movie is "Me and you and everyone we know".

2 comments:

Twisted DNA said...

You forgot to mention the movie name:
"Me and You and Everyone We Know"

Sounds like a very interesting movie. Added it to my netflix

Kishan said...

Oops .... forgot to mention the movie name.

Thanks. I just added it.